Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

Incest

"I am tired of staying with you and papa," I always complained to Mama. I actually felt that I was fed up with them and needed to change environment. As the first daughter, I liked luxury
and wished I was born into a very affluent
family. One of my bad habits was that I never liked working.
"instead of Ada causing high blood pressure for you and your husband, allow her to come live with me," uncle Eby suggested. Uncle Eby was my mother's elder brother.
"I would love to live with Uncle," I quickly accepted.


Not too long that I started living with uncle Eby, it was as if I was given fertilizer. I grew tall overnight and plumping as the day passed by. I began to notice changes in my body. I started regreting my sudden weight. But of course I found happiness and relax mind living with uncle Eby. I then had to live the kind of life I have always dreamt of.

That fateful night uncle Eby bought me a full chicken well garnished with pepper and said, " it's all for you, Ada."
I was elated to have a full chicken all to myself. After eating, "Ada come on, come and lie by my side," he requested. I was twelve, so innocent that I never had a second thought. I jumped in, lying very close to uncle Eby as he gave me a warm cuddle and later he muffled us with blanket.

I woke up in the morning, I felt sore in my mouth and my tongue soured. Feeling pains between my legs, I peeped through my nightie, nothing seemed to have changed. Not until I stood up and yawned wildly, turning to look my backside, "Uncle, Uncle, Uncle blood stain...!" I screamed. Uncle delayed to come, "Uncle, blood soaked my gown! Come and see," I showed him but he never breathed a word to me other than to sigh and left me crying.

"Uncle I want to go home," I said to him three days later. He did not argue with me. I noticed his sudden hatred for me. The worst, he began to ignore my presence, no longer pays attention to my needs and everything about me began to irritate him. If it was before he would pet me to stay because my uncle loves spending quality time with me. But then, it appeared there was something strange about him, his sudden hatred for me which I couldn't tell why.
"Get your luggage ready I will soon join you," he said.

"Ada, this one you and your uncle visit I hope all is well," my father asked. I couldn't talk but my instinct told me that all wasn't well with me though I couldn't figure out what the supposed problem was.

Three weeks later, "hey, Ada why are you vomiting? When did this start?" mother asked suspiciously.
I never knew that she had been observing my every move ever since I returned. And it was obvious that she had be noticing strange signs, my constant spitting, yawning all the time and feeling fatique. She observed that my breast was suddenly increasing and my hip expanding. I couldn't say anything because i didn't understand what she was driving at.

"Ada come close, your eyes," she peeped through my eyes. "Ada you are pregnant. That is it. That is the symptom of pregnancy. Ada, it is written all over you!" she shouted with her hands on her head. "Who is responsible," she later asked.
"Mama, I dont know but I...I...I..." I stammered.
"You what?" speak before I beat the daylight out of you," my mother spoke to me with every anger in her.  The monster in her came out that if care was not taken she could strangle me.
"I think Uncle touched me," I managed to speak.

If my mother heard me she did not show it. She was silent for about five minutes before she held her hands on her chest. "oh Chim ooo! Ada has killed me. Ebere, why did you have to do this to me?" my mother cried her heart out.

The deed has been done! There was no other option than for uncle Eby and I to undergo ritual cleansing, 'igba oriko' for the sacrilegious act. It was a great taboo we had committed against our land. I later found out its consequence.
I put to bed, the boy started growing up not only as an imbecile but a cripple.


Moral lesson:
It is good to be obedient to our parents. Especially girls should be conscious of themselves, don't be loose because we see money or we see free food and gift.

Click on, "Pregnant for my brother"

See also, "a short story collection"

Comments

  1. Your Story made my day, wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wonderful remark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
    designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for commending our blog designing and our article.

      Delete
  4. hey there and thank you for your information ? I've certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical points using this website,
    as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly.

    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and
    can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your
    respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your recommendation
      Sure we promise you more updates.

      Delete
  5. You culd definitely see your experise within the article you write.
    The world hopes for more passionate writers such as
    you who aren't afraid to say how they believe.
    At all times follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your commendation, we really appreciate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity