Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

Debased woman

Nwanyiajado, why are you bent on defiling this land," King Nkem asked. Nwanyiajado was ever ready to lure any man that crossed her path, very diabolic and dangerously seductive. She was possessed with a destructive, evil but powerful spirit. "i am the only virgin in Umunagor that has already humbled men, great men, heroes have honoured me. I am irresistible and men toil just to have me. I bring men of timber and calibre bow before me," she proudly said.

King Nkem was shocked already to hear those words. He imagined how men could deliberately stoop low to this evilly creature in human form in this God forsaken garden of eve. He doubted. Not until Nwanyiajado moved close to King Nkem. She began to approach almost to emerge her body to his' looking tempting to touch. "Come and share in my moody moaning. I am hungry for a long time, thanks the gods they sent me a companion," Nwanyiajado said.

"But you just said earlier that you are the only virgin that men humble themselves before you, what has their loyalty and humility got to do with eros, sensation for touch? Why are you rotating your body before me," king Nkem groaned.

When King disclosed his encounter in Ohiauju to Okpo his trusted guard and the palace Chief guard, "My king, how did you find your way to the falconer's nest. She is only but a hawk looking for prey to devour. She is diabolic, she rips our great and mighty men off of their strengths, making them powerless. She is indeed a predator and men of valour and great potentials avoid trading her path,"Okpo said. I was on a quest for my fantasy before i bumped into her," said the king.

The king was in trouble again but this time the rival kingdom held him captive. Ogodo the priest assured them of the king's release if only they could provide a virgin, to present before the gods which will mark the purity of their kingdom and the significance was to salvage the king from captivity and cleanse the kingdom from further calamity, putting their adversaries to shame.

Okpo was on the quest to find a virgin who is at the age of eighteen in different clans of Umunagor.
It was unfortunate and amazing to Okpo that he went round Umunagor and couldn't find a single virgin at the age of eighteen. He still could not believe it, at first he thought he was in reverie, "no it can't be reality, Okpo wake up from your slumber, wake up from your dream, it's morning already,"Okpo soliloguised.

Oh, gods of our land, masquerades and the dynasty that control and keep our kingdom alive in whose memory we observe, what should be the fate of our king," he lamented. "our ancestors come to our aid for our maidens are prideless, their virginity banks are liquidated, their holes underneath are widely open for ants and mosquitoes to dance surugede dance forgetting that surugede dance is the dance of the spirit," he continued in his lamentation.

"Ogugu, god of justice I pray you send us the sacred staff, send us the sword of justice to strike all the pan-beaters who have colaborated in the school of calculating massacre, those men who have sworn not to rest until they render all our maidens morally bankrupt by solemnly defiling the beautiful maidens of this land," Okpo cursed.

He reported to Onuowu of his inability to fetch a virgin, Onuowu could trace bitterness in his voice. "when a child with a catapult tries to shot an owl forgetting that an owl is not an ordinary bird. I also know that a man who prepares an eyedrop can't add pepper to it. So, my son don't bother yourself the gods are wise, Olisa bi na igwe na ahu (God sees)" Onuowu paused and continued.

"The solution is to deal with the watergoddess sent by lucifer who has vowed to defile our land through lowering our maidens' value, making them mixed with impurities, ruined in "character". It is so unfortunate that men are also weapon responsible in ripping our maidens off their quality, I pray our men help matter by salvaging the pride of our maidens," Onuowu said.

Onuowu concluded that the chief priest gave another option on saving their king though it could be the most tedious task ever.

Click to read more...

Comments

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.

    Studying this info So i am satisfied to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny
    feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most unquestionably will make sure to do not disregard this
    site and provides it a look on a continuing basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for not just reading but commending our work and also promising to continue visiting our site. We are grateful, thanks a million sir.

      Delete
  2. naturally like your web site however you have to test the spelling
    on quite a few of your posts. Many of them
    are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very
    troublesome to inform the truth however I will definitely come
    back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We appreciate your recommendation. Sure we promise to improve on that note.

      Delete
  3. I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to read it then my contacts will too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are happy to hear that. Thanks for choosing storieslite blog.

      Delete
  4. I think this is one of the most important info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things,
    The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your wonderful remark.

      Delete
  5. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site,
    and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we promise to keep updating you. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your website is very helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next
    post thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We promise to keep updating you. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
    actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to
    get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sure you will continue to get our latest updates.

      Delete
  9. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this post at this place at this web site, I have read all that,
    so now me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks for your comment, we appreciate.

      Delete
  10. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
    twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like
    this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
    your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we are always at your service. Thanks for your response.

      Delete
  11. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web
    page, as i want enjoyment, as this this web
    page conations truly good funny material too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your consistency in visiting our site, we say a big thank you.

      Delete
  12. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read.
    I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wonderful recommendation. Your response we appreciate.

      Delete
  13. I got what you intend, regards for putting
    up. Woh I am delighted to find this website through google.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Appreciate it for this post, I am a big fan of this site would like to go along updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for choosing StoriesLite. We are always at your service.

      Delete
  15. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to
    have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice working with you, unfortunately we can't reach out to you but you can via
      Contact Us page. Thanks!

      Delete
  16. Thanks a lot for being the teacher on this area. My spouse and i enjoyed your own article
    quite definitely and most of all favored the way you handled the issues I regarded as being controversial.
    You're always really kind towards readers really like me and help me in my
    life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are glad our story captivated your imagination.

      Delete
  17. I simply couldn't leave your website prior to suggesting that
    I really loved the usual information a person supply to your visitors?
    Is gonna be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but
    I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm
    not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response. You can just start from somewhere, alright.

      Delete
  19. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I
    stumbleupon everyday. It's always exciting to read through content from other authors
    and practice a little something from their sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice. Thanks for your time and response.

      Delete
  20. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.

    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dead composed content, Really enjoyed examining.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however
    I in finding this topic to be actually one thing
    that I feel I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me.
    I am looking forward on your next publish, I'll attempt to get
    the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with useful info to paintings
    on. You have performed an impressive job and
    our entire neighborhood will likely be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear. We are glad to be of service to you.

      Delete
  24. Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am lucky that I found this site, precisely the right info that I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your
    augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hello!,I like your writing so a lot! proportion we be in contact
    extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this area to solve my
    problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is good in favor of my know-how.
    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  29. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Estaba buscando esta comunicacion hace mucho años en internet y
    no la encontraba. Estoy de concierto con lo que indicas.
    Muchas gracias es un gran aportación. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Excelente aqui! Também seu local carrega rápido
    ! O que host você está usando? Dá-me seu link de afiliado para
    seu host? Quem me dera meu local carregado como
    rapidamente como o seu lol

    ReplyDelete
  32. Olá lá ! Isto blog post couldn ' t ser escrito melhor !

    Olhando isto post me lembra do meu companheiro de quarto anterior!
    Ele sempre manteve falando isto. Eu vou enviar este post com ele.
    Razoavelmente certo ele vai tem um grande ler.

    Obrigado por partilha!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to be a focus
    for the users to visit the site, that's what this website is
    providing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy
    reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go
    over the same subjects? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity