Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

Insatiable desire

This early morning news shocked me. One of our neighbours who just got married last year had issues with his wife. Prior to Austin's settling down with Sophia, he had been trading on latest and hottest ladies in town; dark and fair, skinny/fat and slim, beautiful and ugly that at times people wonder if he actually had a choice. He thought that the taste of a real woman is between her legs but NO! Because in spite of the large number of women he was crushing with he was never
satisfied. The thought and the confidence of most of them was that he was going to marry them. Many of them reposed confidence in him as their husband because he was "Cohabiting" with them. While most of them thought that being in "long courtship"with him was assurance of marriage.



It was a mirage when they realized that he was showing them feign love and affection. His problem with them began when he decided to set them up to meet in his house. It was actually a turning point, he wanted to dismiss them. That day, ten ladies gathered in his house, they fought themselves, each claiming Austin as her man.

After the fight, one of them he claimed he loved stayed behind because she was the only person he begged to stop fighting during the fight. But Angel couldn't believe he has been dating nine ladies making her ten, "who is even sure we are not more than ten?" she doubted. It was her worst case scenario. She couldn't stand it but used her heel shoe on Austin's head. She actually broke Austin's head. After the comeupance, Austin decided to turn a new leaf. Truth is what stands the test of time. One thing he failed to understand was that, sweet things never last. He thought it was his carefulness but it was actually grace that he never got infected.

Now, beautiful Sophia he married has always tried her best to satisfy him but it seems his erotic need is insatiable. Sophia gave birth three months ago. He is not giving her breathing space but that is not her problem.



The problem emerges last week, Sophia found it unbearable that she alleged Austin to have abusively revered on her pride of womanhood. She complains that in as much as she could tolerate his sexual antics and abuse even as a nursing mother, she has had enough of him. "What did he do?" her lawyer asked. She must have a good reason and evidence as she plea for divorce.

"He always abuse me that I always position my body like a log of wood. But this last one he bluntly told me that am not stylist on bed, that his girlfriends out there are good at it," said Sophia with tears in her eyes. For comparing me with her girlfriends and proudly telling of his infidelity, taking the advantage of my celibate past life, I can never live with such a swain and snob. He should go to those women. Doesn't he know I was a village girl when he traveled all the way from the city of Lagos to the village to find me? He told me he wanted a homely girl and wife material, and since our marriage I have been trying to give him the best, those qualities he asked for and now his need has switched over.

He invited Austin to confirm the truth. The lawyer started counselling them. He was about referring them to a therapist but Sophia declared her lack of interest. She wants divorce.



I want to wrap it up with the saying, "it's him who has tasted something, longs for it the most"

What is your advice to Sophia?



See related posts "Adjustment in marriage"

Comments

  1. I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all website owners
    and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will probably be much more helpful than ever before.
    Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue concerning this article at this
    place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting
    here. Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is
    analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to convey her.
    http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity on the
    topic of unpredicted feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles
    every day along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply go
    to see this web site every day as it offers feature contents,
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard
    time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
    and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic
    but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing?

    I'm having some minor security issues with my latest website and
    I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site
    is excellent, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment.

    There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this article is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus
    I am going to inform her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother recommended I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just
    how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know this web page offers quality based posts and extra information, is
    there any other site which provides these data in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, of course thiis paragraph is truly pleasant and I have learned lot of things from
    it about blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Claim, you were given a blog post.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, this weekend is pleasant designed for me,
    as this point in time i am reading this wonderful educational article here at
    my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I¡¦ve become familiar with a number of exactly
    items there. Well worth bookmarking for the purpose of returning to.
    I actually delight the best way a lot time you add to make this kind of fantastic revealing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You understand, many individuals are looking round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
    tempur στρωμα

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity