Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

A woman called after a moon

A good woman is a moon to a man. But an easy virtuous woman is a star. There are always many stars up in the sky but a moon is scarce and always one moon could be found among many stars," Ogazi said. "I believe my wife, Sophia is a moon. She is a prestigious woman. Very submissive. And serving me like her king. She is very caring and loving," Okachie boasted.

Ogazi was very surprised to listen to him talk. He pitied him. "My wife could be troublesome but she still has pride. I
think Okachie does not know that his wife, Sophia cheats on him. I have seen her with men like three consecutive times and her mood with them shows she has been sleeping around," he nodded his head. "I strongly believe Okachie is hypnotized by her beauty. Her beauty blindfolds him that he couldn't read the handwriting on the wall anymore," Ogazi soliloquised. See also "True definition of beauty"

"If only God opened the eyes of all men who thinks that their wives are angels and moons without knowing they're green snakes on a green grass.
But I agree with, the saying—"the more you look, the less you see" I wish my friend could look before he leaps. This woman is really using my friend. She is truly the cause of Okachie's misfortunes. Because I still believe that infidelity in marriage brings the downfall of the marriage,"Ogazi thought. "But he sounds so sure of his wife's fidelity. Should I tell him?" Ogazi dialogued with himself.

"Ogazi what's it? Why are you looking lost in thought? Talk to me. I know your wife nags always. But I confirmed she is faithful to you but I don't count that to be a virtue. I even found out you keep late nights because of her nagging. I think you have to work on that to make a good family, my friend,"Okachie advised.

It really irritated Ogazi for Okachie to speak in such disregard of his wife simple because she nags. "No, this insult is too much. I have no option than to tell him. Yes, they said what God has joined together let no man put asunder. But this I am about to do now is not asunder but a marital builder," he concluded.  "This your so called virtuous wife is infidelity," Ogazi said in low tone.

Okachie remained silent for about ten minutes. He later was opening and closing his mouth. And finally his lips hanged apart. He ran home without finding out in detail, the next was to query his wife at home. He was about hitting his wife to death before Okachie intervened.

"Now you really have to agree with me that a faithful woman is a moon, forget about her nagging, she needs just your attention, love and care," Ogazi concluded.  See also "Love and affection"



See related posts "my twenty-four wives"
"Amanda coaster"

These story stories are classified under—A short story collection


Many a man would prefer a nagging but faithful woman to a peaceful woman who's infidelity. 

What do you think?  


Comment below 

Comments

  1. I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time and response.
      To subscribe, kindly click on the subscribe button right there on the home page. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this article plus the rest of the site is extremely good.
    I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its
    really really nice paragraph on building up new webpage.
    Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    article and also the rest of the site is extremely good.
    http://goodreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to
    get updated from latest information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity