Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

Success quotes

Cherish your dreams and your visions as if they are the children of your soul; blueprints of your ultimate achievement.

You need vision and direction for achievement, success and significance.

Having eyes without vision is worst than being blind.

Every accomplished desire is a product of a trained mind and character.

We can't travel without until we travel within.

It's the seeds you sow that God
multiplies,  not the needs you sow. What so ever you are in the habit of giving never finishes.

What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.

You can not speed faster than you can see. Your flight will be determined by your sight. Sight usually controls flight and speed.

You are uniquely packaged for this age until you align your thinking and actions with God's purpose and perspectives concerning you, your life might just be characterised by confusion.

You cannot look down on yourself and expect others to look up to you as God intends.

Who are you? You are a voice in this generation.

We all have God's given talents, we all have the ability to strive and enter.

Success in life revolves around recognizing and using our "raw materials".

Your raw materials are your God's given talents/gifts or potentials. Every creature has this and until you discover it, refine it, you will go no farther in life.

When young people have good role models, they can change and set their sights toward higher achievement.

We have to think big and use our talents. It doesn't mean we won't have difficulties along the way. We will -we all do.

How we view those problems determines how we end up.

If we choose to see the obstacles as barriers, we stop trying. "we can't win," we choose to see the obstacles as huddles, we can leap over them.

Successful people don't have fewer problems. And they determined that nothing will stop them from going forward.

Comments

  1. Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your website
    and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your
    blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you
    get entry to consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gives us joy to hear your testimony. We assure you our consistency.
      Thanks a million sir.

      Delete
  2. Peculiar article, totally what I wanted to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are glad we could offer your desired information. Thanks for choosing storieslite.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established website like yours require a lot of work?
    I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to
    share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have
    any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, for a starter it does. But I promise you your success is sure, ok.

      Delete
  4. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site
    on a regular basis, this web page is actually pleasant and the viewers
    are truly sharing nice thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for being our competent guest.

      Delete
  5. It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the internet users; they will
    obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this write-up plus the rest of the site is extremely good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good info. Lucky me I found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or
    copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of unique content
    I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot
    of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization.
    Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure every writer is definitely going to experience plagiarism but always give warning. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. I take pleasure in, cause I discovered just what
    I used to be having a look for. You've ended my 4 day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. We are glad to be of service to you.

      Delete
  10. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the
    head. The problem is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is certainly a lot to learn about this issue. I really like
    all of the points you made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity