Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

The Lost Brassiere

I can't find my brassiere. Who has my brassiere?" Omo cried out. When she saw that nobody was taking her seriously she decided to add more energy, she started echoing it so that

the whole place was shaking like heaven was going to roar.

Then family members began to ask Omo what the problem was. "What happened to your brassiere?" Asked Omo's father. This is exactly how I lost my black tight pant some time earlier last year. I left asking mom to pack all my clothes just to return home and couldn't see my tight pant," Omo complained. 

It seemed Omo always liked complaining like her brother would always say "Omo you complain to much". making it all looking like Omo was a nag but how could she have kept quiet over her lost inner wears or any of her belongings? She had never lost any of her belongings more less inner wears until the suspected culprit entered the house and broke into her room at all time in her absence to pick her things especially her newly bought inner wears.

"If the culprit had borrowed it please next time inform me before selecting or picking my wears because if care isn't taken next time the culprit may steal my new clothes and graduating to steal me even," imploring a laughable tone to camouflage her bitter and sorrowful feelings. This brassiere is so pretty and precious to me that I was reserving it for a special day to wear it. And now Easter is here I proposed wearing it this Easter festive that was the more reason why I hid it in the wall hanger by using my clothes to cover it," she released a drip of tear. The teardrop was so hot that her eyes sored her at the release.

She couldn't believe it. The brassiere was pretty in white and blue colour designer. The spotty that white dot design all over with the blue that circulated as the main used material made it special because of the uniqueness. The brassiere foam looking like a baby bump very tick foaming and elegant brassiere in making so that when you wear it your breasts would not only look pregnant but also they wouldn't hesitate to stand pointed looking attractive and seductive, making the wearer look alluring Read alsoMy mother in-law surprised my engagement night read also My mannerless sister-in-law a short story

"I never said the thief stole my wears the tight pant and the recent lost brassiere rather I strongly believe it is borrowing. I acknowledge your efforts but next time I won't take it lightly," Omo threatened. "What would you do next time it happens though I don't pray such to happen next time," asked Omo's father. "I will bring the culprit to book of course," Omo replied in a more serious tone.

"What happened in 1960 will repeat itself I swear. Have you forgotten I was once a monk dad" she paused. I remembered when such happened to me I lost my purse in a bus when I was acting mentally depressed after escaping from the captivity. I haven't reached my destination before the conductor began to ask for our transport fares and the driver stopped me as I was emptying myself when other passengers were busy paying theirs. I began to search for my purse. The driver taught I was lying considering my tattered looks and old unkempt Jerry curl hairstyle.

The next thing he did was to hit me and push me aside I was surprised to locate my body in the gutter I brushed the shame aside and rose up. Then I remembered the saying "when the going gets tough, the goer becomes tougher" NO! did I get that quote right or should I retreat? I think it is "when the going gets tough the tougher the goings," Omo said breathing in relieve that she got it all right. 

Shut up your mouth, it is "when the going gets tough, the tough get going," Omo's father said. "then what later happened in your 1960 story?" He asked in eagerly tone to hear. He sounded interesting to hear that part of the story. "So dad you really what to hear what happened to me that year 1960 and that sad day, huh? My curious dad don't worry, relax I will tell you."

Omo gave it five minutes silence. It was indeed a suspense. "Dad you won't believe I take leg go," she cried out in pains, "that was what happened to me in 1960!"

"My daughter you are what you what you... your case is worse than that of a clown. It is not ordinary...




Always create a positive influence and good reputation.

Don't forget to always build a good relationships with others.

Good behaviour is a good note to define your personality. 

Learn how to beg people for something instead of stealing.


Read our previous stories 

I am innocent

The sweet sound from afar a short story

The Naughtiest Virgin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity