Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

How you can move from zero to hero

Giving can take you from zero to hero.
Now we have many types of unacceptable giving that can bring you to your zero level in life. Only those who learn to release their seed can increase their harvest. The foolish man hoards to increase but the wise gives to increase. If you give trickles, you get trickles in return. 

Give bountifully you reap bountifully. See also "secret of sowing" proud giving, here gifts that ooze out or emanate from such a heart is not blessed
or acceptable by our Creator. He doesn't appreciate any act or instance of giving that aims at boosting the giver's ego, those that are calculated at intimidating others, acts of giving for the singular reason to just prove a point.

We also have grudging giving- the habit or instance of giving prompted not from sincerity of the giver's heart, but because it's compelled by an individual, organisation or occasion. Meanwhile, such giving is not wholehearted, it's done in response to some external compelling pressures or pretensions. 

We have sparing giving- this is the habit of individuals who have so much to give but restrain from giving as much as they should give.  People in return give sparingly feel that they are doing the recipient a favour. This kind of giving seeks to give a token but gives the impression that it is the whole that was given. This category of giving is witnessed from those who are yet to conquer greed. This is because they are always glued to their money or possession such that every little part given hurts and makes them feel they have lost so much. 

We also have self centered givers- these are people who give to gain for their selfish purpose. They give to buy for themselves cheap favours, positions, titles and power. Such giving is not acceptable by God. Until your giving is motivated by the love of God, such giving holds no value. It's important to realize that our Creator always sees through your offering into your heart. So until your motive is pure, your offering is unacceptable. Therefore, my advice is—give cheerfully, sacrificially, bountifully, humbly and wholeheartedly.

How you can activate your giving 
Faith, trust and confidence are the major catalyst for effective giving without which giving loses its value. First without faith it's impossible to please God. Then all acceptable giving must be done first on the platform faith and love. Whenever you give, you must realize that our Creator, the multiplier of seeds definitely increases and multiplies every seed you sow, therefore, whenever you give, never look at the receiver as your rewarder. Rather look up to Him. 

Moving from zero to hero, you must learn the type of giving that matters. Giving by tithing, to servants of God, to support His work, making vow and fulfilling them, and involving yourself in charity and selfless services. 

Comments

  1. As the admin of this site is working, no doubt very shortly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your best wishes. We acknowledge and appreciate your time.

      Delete
  2. It?s difficult to find well-informed people about this subject, but you seem like you
    know what you?re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my breathing in, I possess few blogs and occasionally run out from brand :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard in favor of his website,
    since here every material is quality based material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really clear internet site, thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But wanna comment on few general things, The website style and design is
    perfect, the content is really fantastic :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be just what
    I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to
    write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind composing a
    post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write regarding here.
    Again, awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm looking to start my own blog in the near
    future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
    and I'm looking for something completely unique.

    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, but
    I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading such fastidious posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What i do not understood is in fact how you are not really much more well-appreciated than you might be right now.
    You're so intelligent. You realize thus significantly
    in the case of this subject, made me for my part imagine
    it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't interested until
    it's something to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
    At all times handle it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am pleased that I noticed this web site, just the right info that I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Regardless of whether someone seeks their needed matter, because of this he/she needs
    to be available which usually in greater detail, with the intention that problem is usually
    preserved right here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like it when folks get together and share thoughts.
    Great site, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am
    looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

    Please let me know if you run into anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually wanted to write down a brief comment in order to
    say thanks to you for all of the magnificent secrets you are sharing here.
    My incredibly long internet investigation has at the
    end of the day been honored with sensible insight to talk about with my family members.
    I would express that we visitors are extremely fortunate to live in a fabulous community with many brilliant individuals with useful ideas.
    I feel very much privileged to have encountered your web page
    and look forward to really more enjoyable times reading here.
    Thank you once more for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, particularly
    since I was investigating for thoughts on this subject last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm
    inspired! Extremely helpful information specifically the remaining
    part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be
    seeking this certain information for a long time.

    Thanks and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
    relied on the video to make your point. You clearly
    know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely
    benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. As a Newbie, I am permanently searching online for articles that can help me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good info once again. Thumbs up=)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work?
    I have no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start
    my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject nevertheless I just wanted to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all
    significant infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity