Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

Story for the singles

[You can find out the reality of life if only you could be patient and persevering to unravel the mystery] I have never thought of been transparent before now. I have not given it a thought to let my secret and personal life out at least not this way. But I couldn't help it because it keeps hunting me to inform the 
singles what it takes and what is at stake. Those are words that keep me going, you cause the future to move, the future doesn't cause you to move. Just like when I say, it is what we believe that makes us,
if one believes he has to depend on someone else to make it in life, so will he keep living a parasitic life.

Positive attitude towards life

I remembered what a certain old man once told me. Sometime ago, I met this old man struggling to carry a heavy load, I had compassion on him and decided to help. I struggled to lift the heavy bag which I wasn't convinced it was just a load. I believed he had filled the big bag with stones. Feeling helpless while helping him heave the bag, he smiled and said to me, "my child just like this bag is heavier on you and the content remained unknown to you, so is life".

It is not always fair, we are the ones to make it fairer. Life is not salty we are the salt to salty it to taste. A ship cannot sail on and aright direction without the captain operative direction. Everyone has a history, here is my life hooks. It has been sucks but I keep the ball rolling in the air.

I have never wanted my fire to slip away from my hands. 'Failure is darkness, courage is light that leads one to success when courage is able to conquer fear, darkness is oppressed, you overcome failure' just like in why a lot of people do not end well, this I have always memorized day and night.

I have always ignited the fire that keeps the will of the mind flaming even when the wild wind blowing, the rushing wind comes the thunderstorm. Blossom memories, more of hurt and life threatening moments of sadness and sober, hence, serenity to pour out memories.

I promise never to mince words in my story.  Here is my story, reminisce of my past to my present, 'if only the future could be featured, man will predict positive but then be futuristic and be positive for positive minds get most positive attitudes to even ugly moments' in your thought you are going to conclude that life itself is lived through what you believe. You live in what you believe. This is to reassure you that what you believe makes you.

I wasn't hallucinating when I said that life has been sucks on me but the question of how I viewed life is what keeps me rolling my ball in the air even before, now and even after. This is because I choose to walk on originality. I choose to represent myself. I choose to be me. Taking a glance, living on others' footprint, I tried to explain why I never chose to be imitation, I chose standing out instead of rekindling and not fixing myself in where I don't belong or where I'm not wanted because I identified my purpose, identifying with your purpose helped me in tilling deep to discover my potential to living my purpose.

One of the reasons I chose originality which I also expantiated in Upgrading from maintenance to multiplication. The worse that could happen to one is living on another's purpose and forgetting and burying your reason for being. I also reminded you on how you can be helped to manifest your purpose. I made you to understand that in upgrading you nurture others and at same time being nurtured.

One leads himself aright and well before leading others. It doesn't work when you choose to lecture others when you are a novice on the subject.

Lead yourself first and make others your priority only then you can influence.

On our next part I will let the secret of my strength. Stay updated on "story for the singles part 2"

The secret of my strength

Nobody has the right to influence you without your consent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity