Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

That night a short story

I can't find my charger," complained Tobe. "My cell phone is off." "What are you talking about? Relax, feel at home," said Jide. Tobe was restless that fateful night. Jide knew she was referring to her small torch which he had hidden already.

Shortly Tobe stood up to go, struggling to carry her bag but Jide stopped her with love interlude. Women's view of affection is different from men's. She became soft, her heart drowning in the ocean of love. She was soon in the emotional realm. It was magical how Jide did it.

Few minutes later, she went to lie on the flat foam, that's the only mattress Jide is managing his bachelorhood. No sooner had she lied down than he stealthily moved on to lie adjacent to her. She thought it was a nightmare "But no Tobe wake up and stop dreaming," she soliloquised.

"It's alright you are in a safe flight, am harmless even my touch is harmless too," said Jide. "But you said you can spread out a piece of wrapper to lie on while I sleep here. I haven't slept on same bed with a man before," she said. She was shivering in fear but Jide calmed her, "don't worry I will teach you." The room was silent for a few minutes after. The rest was history.

"Jide you are wicked, see my body, blood everywhere, I hate you," Tobe cried.
"my father once told me this proverb, 'a goat cannot be put together with a tuber of yam', hohohoho! I enjoyed it," he laughed. But I am lucky to be first to enter there. What a pity poor girl!" Jide laughed ridiculously, jeering and making mockery of her.

She ran into the bathroom, she couldn't tell the story, she couldn't stand the pain of her loss. Her heart was broken. She walked straight to the kitchen found a steak knife and stabbed herself in the chest.
                          The end!


Hope you enjoyed the fiction!  For moral lessons...
See also "collection of short stories"

Click here to read more...

Comments

  1. That is very interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to looking for extra of your wonderful
    post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very nice of you. Thanks for sharing!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser
    compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a
    quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies after that
    he must be pay a quick visit this website and be up to date everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera.

    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet
    browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
    know. The style and design look great though!

    Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your observation. We will fix the problem. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I regard something genuinely interesting about your web blog so I bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and
    coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys
    to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if
    it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has
    83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sad story! Thanks for your response.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments are Appreciated...

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity