Skip to main content

The Weeping Lecturer

In the morning, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Bella grabbed her umbrella to get to school, as she walked out of the hostel the first

How To Make Breakfast Exciting for Your Partner

Setting a table for breakfast is not that usual method like most of you would be saying or thinking right now. "What other ways can breakfast be served other than the very way I

know best" but not to panic because this post will teach you all you have to know so that you fix your breakfast for your partner have your legs crossed and watch how exciting and romantic your relationship would be.

Place Your Order

I love a man who will massage my feet. Read this, 3 powerful tips to make her fall in love with you in 2 seconds

I love a man who will go to chick flicks with me.

I love a man who likes to look at me more than seeing himself in the mirror.

I love a man who makes sure my automobile tires are in good condition.

I love a man who is strong but sensitive.

I love a man who calls me by a pet name.

I love a man who puts his arm around my shoulders and say I love you.

I love a man who has good hygiene. (Very important)

Why I love Him 

I am compulsive             He is impulsive 

I like it hot                         He likes it cold

I am neat                            He is a slob

I pull                         He pushes

I say down               He says up

I am day                   He is night

I am stubborn         He is stubborn 

Living together would be very hard.

Living without him would be impossible too.

He is my man, half, bestie. I love him. He serves me my breakfast, what I order and I enjoy him. He is my prescribed breakfast.



What she loves in A Man to be continued...


Read related posts, 

How to make her feel loved

5 tips a woman needs to improve her relationship

10 ways to building a healthy relationship

What every woman needs in a relationship

×××××××

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things you should expect when you connect with your spot

Get out of the rat race. After all, if you win, you will simply be the big rat. Stop running in the competition. The only person you should compete with is yourself. "how well am I performing in my leadership spot," is what you should ask yourself. You have to know that the battery does not compete with a spark plug, because the battery knows the spark plug can never be a battery, and so on. They sit in the engine in their spots and serve the engine their gift without competing

Why does negative behaviour continue?

It works. There is some kind of payoff, some type of momentary satisfaction that is derived from not changing. The reward might be financial or psychological. Some people will continue unproductive behaviour to seek approval, acceptance, praise, or love. Others continue their unacceptable actions out of pride, greed or a sense of personal fulfilment. They may oppress others with their need to always be right because they treasure being right- even if it destroys a relationship.

Adding value to other people is the work of a positive influencer

As you move up to the higher levels of influence and become an active influencer, you can begin to have a positive influence on people and add value on their lives. That's true for any positive influencer. The baby-sitter who reads to the child encourages him to love books and helps him become a lifelong learner. The teacher who puts his faith, confidence, and love on a child helps the child to feel valued and good about herself. That boss who delegates to the employees and gives them authority as well as responsibility enlarges their horizons and empowers them to become better workers and people. Even the parents who know how to give their children grace and when to, also help them to stay open and communicative. All of these people add lasting value to the lives of other people. One thing is this, we don't know what kind of influence you have on others, today as you read this article. Your actions may touch the lives of thousands of people. Perhaps you use the opportunity